JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Sunday, July 31, 2011

ENDING




Since last post so long never update anything ♫♫

Just finish my communication skill interview ♫♫

Lucky everything go pretty smooth ♫♫

Everything that prepare advance never cock-out last min ♫♫

Everything very fresh in my mind ♫♫

Hope I can get a pretty nice result in my communication skill ♫♫

Getting a C in my 1st year communication skill ♫♫

Make my 3rd year life even complicate ♫♫

Stress for every single presentation ♫♫

I feel I did a great performance in my communication skill class ♫♫

Hope no more unexpected result show in my result page anymore ♫♫

2 more report, 1presentation, 2common test, 2exam to go ♫♫

After all this thing over ♫♫

Officially say goodbye to my POLY study life ♫♫

No more memories no more lecture ♫♫

Step-in-to working life ♫♫

Hope i can get a pretty nice company for my last year attachment ♫♫

Once again i enjoy my life in POLY ♫♫

All pretty memories always in my heart ♫♫

My friends, My buddy, My temporary housemate ♫♫

Thx give me a wonderful memories since i step into SINGAPORE ♫♫

When I mood down you all always beside me ♫♫

Happy get to know you all ♫♫

Are you willing to be my friend forever ????? ♫♫

Even thought your answer is NO ♫♫

I will keep all this sweet memories for my son ♫♫

Let them know I miss you so much although u all reject my request ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment