JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blog During Working Period Oops

Yes since I got nothing to do let’s use Microsoft Office to type something to update my photo-less blog.
 
Donoe why all my photo gone after I wake up and all the photos’ memories gone in few second. Lucky to say that all my wording memories still there. Never mind just restart from zero, reorganise a blog is just a simple job i think.

Working life, was so busy to squeeze the time for sleeping. Sleeping was so so so important to me. I have to wake up at 5.45am even early then secondary school period lol. After then all the way sleep from Eunos to Clementi in MRT and from Clementi to Company.


1 month ++ here time fly. I am so happy when I getting my 1st pay. Although the pay was much much lower than my friends but that is 1 of the motivation to push me to improve myself and rajin for OT.

As usual, I am still thinking of continue my degree. Hopefully 1year later!! Really no idea when I can go back to schooling life.  Ya so just work hard to save money and pray hard the wish come true.

The working life in NOK was not too bad just abit far from my house nia. So 2 choices for me, 1 change house 2 Change Company. For now I got only 1 choice change house.

Donoe is a good thing or bad thing that I got nothing to do in this moment. The person that I work with love me too much never give me much job, but really hope to get more job because I hope I got more OT to earn more.

Blog again in next free moment

No comments:

Post a Comment