JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Disappointed to myself again

Finally Communication Skill Presentation Is over ♥♥

Although I hope everything go smoothly ♥♥

But fail ♥♥

Practice and practice can't make it prefect ♥♥

Although I have well prepared for the presentation ♥♥

But at the end FAIL also ♥♥

I am so sad and so disappointed to this presentation ♥♥

I aim speak well in this presentation to show that I able to speak ♥♥

But the fact is I CAN'T ♥♥

Hope won't saw lousy result in this sem ♥♥

Everything not so smoothly in this sem ♥♥

Next week 3 labs test and 1 Common Test ♥♥

Hope Lost something and I will gain something next week ♥♥

Holiday coming soon ♥♥

And I hope I can enjoy my holiday fully although need to study for exam ♥♥

Just memories memories and memories ♥♥

Hope everything go smoothly like last sem ♥♥

FOrget about the hurt in presentation ♥♥

Put all the bad memories inside washing machine and wash away the bad memories ♥♥

Bring Fresh and Nice memories to tomorrow ♥♥

Hope I able to make it since I and a optimistic person ♥♥

Go for a short break be4 continue next thing ♥♥

休息是为了走更长远的路 ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment