JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Common Test

Finally Common Test is over ♥♥

Donoe what type of result I will get ♥♥

Really hope it will good and with in my expectation ♥♥

Emr let me think wow almost 2 week never update my blog already ♥♥

Let me roughly update whatever I did this 2 week ♥♥

Basically what I did all related to study ♥♥

Do you believe that ??? ♥♥

Actually I true lah huh ♥♥

Everyday I will hug my book and sleep with them ♥♥

It that call study ??? ♥♥

Ya last 2 week I going back to my home town ♥♥

Which is a very memorable place and I go though my primary sch life ♥♥

Really enjoy my primary sch life no stress I like those life very much ♥♥

Going back meet my primary sch's friends ♥♥

Unbelievable right I still contact with my PRIMARY SCH's FRIENDS ♥♥

They are wonderfulllllllllllllllll ♥♥

Everytime I go back can see how bond are they ♥♥

Isssssssssss sooooooooooooooooooooooooo envy for their relationship ♥♥

Hopefully in their heart I am the 1 of the group member ♥♥

Next 1 of my best friend in primary sch follow me come to Singapore ♥♥

He plan to work here that mean YEAH add 1 more friend here ♥♥

So I bring him tour around Singapore ♥♥

Haha so I re-tour all the places again ♥♥

Next is the most important thing to do in those period ♥♥

study STUDY study STUDY ♥♥

And now Common test is over ♥♥

Going Clubbing after Common test ♥♥

Drink , Drink , Dance , Dance , Crazy , Crazy ... ♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment