JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Saturday, November 19, 2011

11月20日晴天之最后一个星期的开始

Busy Busy and Busy ♥♥
Nothing make me so busy wor ♥♥
Just I keep on OT to earn money ♥♥

I realise that when I set a target and achieved it was so shuang  ♥♥
And I keep on telling myself although the OT pay pretty less ♥♥
But better then nothing right ♥♥
when you really needed that you will found WHAT THE HELL LIKE SO MUCH  ♥♥

It able to let me buy phone, graduation trip and so on ♥♥
So Last week Consider OT for full 1 week ♥♥
Even SAT I also OT from 8am until 9pm 11.5hours ♥♥

So when I get my pay for this month ♥♥
MUST MUST MUST get a new phone no matter what ♥♥

Last week of IAP ♥♥
Is going to the end ♥♥
Asking me again will you going back again after graduation? ♥♥

I donoe that MAYBE ♥♥
I get to know more and more ppl in this company ♥♥
People from different department ♥♥

Some factor make me feel quite nice ♥♥
As well so factor make me dislike it ♥♥

Ending soon will have a farewell party on coming Thursday ♥♥
Is a steamboat AGAIN ♥♥
Hope they won't try to racketeer me ♥♥
If they can treat me is the best thing ever ♥♥

I can't afford that $30 person ♥♥
haha ♥♥

Going out soon with a bunch of best buddy to JB for PAINTBALL ♥♥
It will be very very fun for me I think ♥♥
And hope won't injury during the game ♥♥

SHOOT-ing yoho ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment