JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sick After NEXUS camp












Haiz finally NEXUS camp is over ♥♥

But SICK after the camp nono is during the camp ♥♥

The flu is passing around in the camp ♥♥

Quite a lot ppl SICK during the camp ♥♥

What a bad situation for the camp ♥♥

Although a lot ppl SICK but a few of them leaving the camp ♥♥

Keep continue playing the game and everything ♥♥

Happy to heard that good feedback from the campers ♥♥

Because of good this NICE NEXUS camp ♥♥

Make all the campers are soooo look forward to EAGLE camp ♥♥

Make my life more stress sia ♥♥

For the information why I getting stress for it because I am the 1 who need to plan EAGLE camp ♥♥

Hope everything go smoothly and can come out something nice for the campers ♥♥

Exam is coming , Chinese New Year is coming , EAGLE camp is coming ♥♥

Everything come at the same time ♥♥

I need a very very good time management to maintain my study and CCA ♥♥

So I need to find sometime to study even 1min better then don't have ♥♥

Hope EAGLE camp is a nice camp which lead by me ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment