JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY mode OFF , STUDY mode ON


Good Morning Everyone ♥♥

Chinese New Year Is Over For Me ♥♥

Is Time To Switch Mode Back To STUDY MODE ♥♥

3 more days exam is coming ♥♥

But I still sitting infront of COMP and blogging here ♥♥

No mood to take out my book and read it ♥♥

And this few days my dad abit siaosiao ♥♥

Keep asking us go watch movie ♥♥

EMR maybe he so enthu in CHY mode ♥♥

Ya I realise 1 think today ♥♥

Don't have much photo in CNY wor ♥♥

What wrong with me ?? ♥♥

Hehe never take any photo this CNY sia ♥♥

This CNY I keep say don't wan gambling don't wan ♥♥

But at the end still gambling niao ♥♥

RM1 per game I won RM28 Emr Consider a bit luck niao lah haha ♥♥

How was your CNY ?? ♥♥

I so ENTHU to listen how ur CNY ♥♥

Remember share with me when we meet up oh ♥♥

See u guy soon ♥♥

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment