JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Monday, February 14, 2011

Spend My Time In My Friends' House


Hey my dear friends here I come back ♥♥

Quite A few week never update my blog ♥♥

Busy for my study and CCA and most important is ♥♥

BUSY FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT ♥♥

A few days before just have a small "tuanbai" to mechanic sir's house ♥♥

After that , have a nice steamboat , gambling section in MARCUS's house ♥♥

HAHA shunbian celebrate Common Test Is Over ♥♥

Although Common Test Is over but Exam is coming soon ♥♥

Haven't prepare for study mood ♥♥

YA yesterday have a health life style ♥♥

Playing basketball yesterday ♥♥

Sweat A lot and enjoy the moment when running around the basketball count ♥♥

Although not so PRO play basketball ♥♥

And quite a few years never touch basketball ♥♥

I believe that I can improve my basketball skill IF i continue playing with them ♥♥

Finally I touch my own laptop ♥♥

This few week , Stay in my friends' house ♥♥

From zhonglin's house transfer to marcus' house ♥♥

Donoe what their feeling ??? ♥♥

Welcome me or ...... ♥♥

Really thx a lot let me stay at your house ♥♥

Let me feel not so lonely ♥♥

At least Got 1 ppl chat with me , eat with me , sleep beside me , concern my study process ♥♥

not like normal talk to myself , eat with my laptop , sleep with a wall , FM accompany for my night time ♥♥

Hope my life continue like that , but I know will end very soon ♥♥

THX everyone who have been help me last year ♥♥

Start packing my book went to their house again lol ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment