JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Finish 3D Mould Paper



Just pass through a very very very long study period ♫♫

Study 3D mould for almost 1 loooooooong week ♫♫

Memories thought stuff for 240 hours ♫♫

Suffering for the paper for sooooo long time ♫♫

Finally the paper is over ♫♫

Officially Say GOODBYE TO 3D Mould ♫♫

Although quite interesting for this module ♫♫

But really a bit difficult for me who thinking a bit slow ♫♫

And finally get some time sit infront my dear laptop for blogging ♫♫

1 more module to go and look forward for the KUKUP trip ♫♫

Eating , Playing , Chatting , Singing , Crazy-ing , Gambling and Drinking ♫♫

2 more days , 2 more days I will end my sem 4 study life ♫♫

Donoe how my result ♫♫

What I wish or ?? ♫♫

Hope everything go smoothly ♫♫

Hope won't make me disappointed when I sitting infront of comp checking my result ♫♫

Donoe Next sem same class with who ?? ♫♫


A NEW POLY LIFE START NEXT SEM ♫♫


GOOD LUCK TO ME ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment