JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boring Life

Yes is the another end and another beginning ♫♫
Hate the life that going like this ♫♫

Everyday thinking of working ♫♫
But that is the fact ♫♫
Must accept it ♫♫

1 MONTH already ♫♫
Time fly ♫♫
Leave 2 mth working in this company ♫♫

And I keep asking myself ♫♫
Am I still coming back working in future ??? ♫♫

Emr I donoe ♫♫
Feel like quite boring job ♫♫

Hope everything go smooth until end of IAP ♫♫
STUDY still the best thing for me ♫♫
Stress on for particular period only ♫♫

Ya let talk about yesterday ♫♫
My Secondary sch's friend birthday ♫♫
And I went to his birthday party ♫♫
WOW 21 years old niao wor ♫♫

Nth much happen ♫♫
Just I Drink a lot ALCOHOL ♫♫
hehe ♫♫
Be4 leave still bottom up donoe what they mix for me ♫♫
I think Vodka + red wine I think ♫♫

The bad thing is I still going yamcha with my bestest friend ♫♫
Going with abit blur blur mood hehe ♫♫
But not really drunk just got the alcohol feel ♫♫
And I still know whatever I did yesterday ♫♫

The alcohol run around in my body ♫♫
We plan to going some GHOST theme cafe for yamcha ♫♫
But is too bad ♫♫
Full house sia ♫♫

Is ok we still got time ♫♫
Go early next time wow ♫♫
Wonder what is the environment inside the cafe ?? ♫♫



No comments:

Post a Comment