JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

21ST BIRTHDAY


Yo I am back, abit lazy to update my blog cos some problem just nice happening in my blog. HOooooo. Actually is just some technique problem which I donoe how to solve it, so I hope somebody can help me to solve it PLssss.

Donoe why when I post a new post it won't appeal straight away in my blog profile, show posting but won't appeal sound weird right. I think is the system timing problem, but i can't solve it wor. Seriously I need somebody to help me who saw it and got the solution plsssss drop me a message to teach me THxxxx ya.



Let updating someeeeeeee sweet memories here.

I just having my 21st BIRTHDAY last week, 14th Jan. WOoooo I getting older and older niao. 21st years old ah am I look like 21st, don't feel so lah huh. My mentality still 15th years old very childish. Since 21st I need to become more mature after today.

Although don't have grand party to celebrate 21st Birthday like normal Singaporean but I still accepted my birthday celebration. That is much more better then what I expect. Celebrate with another birthday girl on 13Jan, Kbox consider solo singing with friends on actual day, steamboat with family and free meal for birthday boy YOooHOoo.


This year I getting much more present then last year even few years ago, 2 portable charger which 1 keep saying want to buy from Gmarket, S2 leader case, 2 boxer, 1 big birthday card with my CUTE photo and 1 box of puff. SOooo sweet. Is abit rush go back celebrate with family but I enjoy it and I found it worse for it.


I buying myself a new watch YooHooooo. Finally i got new watch for my Chinese New Year. A CASIO watch although not very expensive watch but I will use it carefully cos it is a memories watch for me, My 21ST birthday memories.]


Since I am here wanna apologize to everyone who celebrate with me on 13Jan and 14Jan. Why I will decide go back Malaysia during my birthday. Because I wanna to prevent another hurting occur, heard you guys morning got synergy, night time got other ppl birthday celebration, so I just decide to go back without hurt again. Although most the time I am alone but I don't feel like continue alone during my birthday. Forever alone sound terrible. I am so sry man pls forgive me, I just want to protect myself to get hurt again.

THX EVERYONE LOVE YOU GUY MUCKZ
Look forward for PHUKET TRIP

No comments:

Post a Comment