JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Monday, October 22, 2012

Lifeness

What a boring life, everyday doing the same thing Work and Sleep. Seriously anything able to make my life a little bit life-ful. Since my life only work and sleep, it make my body become bigger and bigger. After work for 3 months I gain more than 5 KG already WTF. Too stress during working or sleep too early?? Should excise more !!!!!!

Regarding to my working life, that’s not too bad. I am just attended company annual bowling competition. I able to get 343 marks out of 3 games and I am achieved 144 marks for my 1 st game cool right. That’s my highest mark in my life currently. Hope to break my own record soon.

Car licence ah car licence when you can come to my side? When I can get licence and drive to yamcha? Seriously no Idea.

Yesterday someone come and complain with me regarding somebody. Seriously what he say sound so true and I got a lot comment regarding that ppl as well. Why have to do so?? Why must treat your friends like that?? A thousand questions come out with few seconds.

Sometime I just pretend I donoe anything when he trying to imply us something. We don’t mind you voice out the problem and discuss . Don’t try to imply something not everyone smart enough to catch it. Never mind I will just keep on pretending I DONOE. I don’t care anyone cheated by you, as long as don’t happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment