JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A job-less holiday moment




Boring life, I am doing nothing since coming back from Phuket, Thailand. Yes been through same stupid job interview, 1 University application interview but after go through this interview nothing much changing in my life. As usual I am job-less and university-less.


What am I doing recently? Unbelievable-fucking-relax Honey Moon period. Daily event = lunch, movie, dinner and sleep. Without any interesting event even yamcha chit chat also don’t have, how terrible in my life. Currently S.U.C.K to the maximum.

All of this question come to my mind every night before really close my eyes and sleep. When I will receive my offer letter from NTU or NUS? Will I get offer from them? All my mind with these stupid questions. Hope really receive offer A.S.A.P that I can starting make myself a little bit busy with enrolment procedure.

Since enrol into Nanyang Polytechnic I keep on remind myself that I need to improve my English but so far my English still there without much improvement. Hope when I enrol to a new environment I am able to speak fluency in English.

Pray hard every night that I can get offer from NTU or NUS

1 comment: