JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Exam Week

Study Hard , Play Hard for this week ♫♫

Common Test week is so tired ♫♫

All the time keep hugging my beloved book ♫♫

Even sleep won't let it go also ♫♫

So far 2 down 2 more to go ♫♫

Is soooooo tired with 4 module getting CT ♫♫

1st paper mechanics is soooooo careless ♫♫

Equation got square when I subin the value I can loss my square ♫♫

Cos for the square maybe lose my A ♫♫

hope my A still there ♫♫

Next paper Math emr I feel I did quite well ♫♫

Due to careless in 1st paper I learn a bit smart in 2nd paper niao ♫♫

Now study for my 3rd paper , 3D mould ♫♫

Memorize until my brain going to ..... ♫♫

Hope still got space for me to memorize the 4th paper ♫♫

What a pretty exam timetable ♫♫

2 Calculation module 1st follow by 2 Memorize module ♫♫

Hope the 2 balance module can goooo very smooth ♫♫

YEAH good news here ♫♫

Finally I get a part time job in coming holiday ♫♫

But the ppl say will update me in coming Friday ♫♫

Hope the ppl won't pangse me oh ♫♫

I really need this part time job hehe ♫♫

I got a lot thing to buy got this part time job I got extra money to spend niao ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment