JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Part Time In PARKWAY PARADE HARVEY NORMAN SAMSUNG's LAPTOP PROMOTER

Going for part time job this weekend ♫♫

Christmas Working in shopping center + 1st day working same more ♫♫

Anywhere got x1.5 salary I don't mind also hehe ♫♫

24 , 25 , 27 DEC 2010 going to ORCHARD ♫♫

doooonow why be4 that say want to go want to go at the end fail ♫♫

Then never plan anything suddenly went to ORCHARD 3 time already ♫♫

This year Christmas and New Year I need to work so sad ♫♫

Earn some money to buy CNY's cloth ok still not bad hehe ♫♫

Total this week I earn $125 hope next week can get even more then this week ♫♫

Hope I can sell as more as possible ♫♫

Hope getting more free gift that I can push customer to buy ♫♫

Really don't have much free gift super difficult to sabo customer to buy ♫♫

Even Microsoft office also never give just give trial version only ♫♫

Today I face a biiiiiiiig problem ♫♫

The HP and ACER's promoter quarrel cos of me ♫♫

HAIZ What The FxxK like that also can ♫♫

I just pass the customer to ACER's promoter , that HP's promoter come nagging ♫♫

Ask me don't let him steal my customer take it back service myself ♫♫

But the problem is I am Samsung's promoter and I just pass the job back to him cos not my business why they all so tension ?? ♫♫

Even I sell the ACER laptop I can't get anything commission who care he steal mine customer anot ♫♫

Both of them a bit bu shuang lai bu shuang qu niao de ♫♫

A bit spoiled my mood ♫♫

After my lunch break my mood is coming back haha ♫♫

Chatting with a guy there who study in NYP also ♫♫

We chat quite a lot unbelievable I use English all the time sia ♫♫

Actually I promote my laptop speak Chinese more then English ♫♫

Not bad at least I get a Singaporean's fiend who speak English with me hoho ♫♫

Is a way to train my English ♫♫

Very busy after sch reopen in this sem ♫♫

1 week only got 1 post in my blog ♫♫

Hope I can get more then to blogging ♫♫

BLOG is part of my life ♫♫

I will keep blogging although don't have ppl read it ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment