JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Monday, December 20, 2010

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y

Finally , holiday is coming ♫♫

Everyone are going back to their hometown ♫♫

Left me alone here ♫♫

Remember buy something for me oh , I will go your house often niao de wor ♫♫

And now I am in my hometown already ♫♫

But my house super near to Singapore affect I don't have that feeling go back to hometown ♫♫

Going back Singapore tomorrow ♫♫

Going to interview a part time job ♫♫

Hope everything go smoothly tomorrow ♫♫

And now going to having some research about COMPUTER and SAMSUNG COMPUTER ♫♫

Doing some homework , luck is always for people who have well prepared ♫♫

Good luck to me ♫♫

Next , I bought a new shoes just now ♫♫

A normal sec sch's shoes but with a green colour line around the shoes ♫♫

Is sooooo match with me shoelace light green colour ♫♫

Although I bought a new shoes I still hope I can get a sportshoes in my birthday ♫♫

THANKYOU oh .. remember my birthday gift oh ♫♫

Donoe why suddenly like light green colour so much ♫♫

So I think this coming CNY all my stuff with focus in Light GREEN colour ♫♫

What A nice CoLoUr ♫♫

Having 2 time fastfood today ♫♫

KFC at 3pm , PIZZA HUT for my dinner ♫♫

Hope getting a nice holiday Although going to work this holiday ♫♫

But need interview success 1st ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment