JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, December 30, 2010

No MoOd EMO-ing

Found a bit boring ♥♥

Because going to school reopen ♥♥

Because a lot thing happen ♥♥

Because something make my mood down ♥♥

Because of Because ♥♥

Sad to heard what you have been ask me ♥♥

Sad to heard the words speak from your mouth ♥♥

Why I will so sad for all of this ?? ♥♥

Maybe I really treat YOU as my BFF ♥♥

Anywhere I will forget very fast ♥♥

All the best in your life and hope YOU wish me also ♥♥

Everyone have their own opinion ♥♥

Maybe I am Wrong , Maybe I am Right ♥♥

No matter how , I am correct anot that is my choice ♥♥

Choice to believe myself , Choice to believe whatever I saw ♥♥

I hope I have a nice job , and the job is relate to my interest ♥♥

Happy , Enjoy is much more important that I earn a lot but not happy with my life ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment