JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week Before Exam Week

Din't post anything start from last month ♫♫

Is so busy about STUDY stuff ♫♫

And now setter Marketing Report ♫♫

Coming week is exam week ♫♫

Study half way ♫♫

Hope everything will go smoothly ♫♫

Finish I get sometime to blog ♫♫

On duty inside the school lab ♫♫

On the way to earn money ♫♫

On the same time STUDY and BLOGGING ♫♫

What a nice job ♫♫

3 more days to exam ♫♫

Study process still 20% ♫♫

Anywhere not so bad at least got 20% ♫♫

This few week I am crazy about MEGA JUMP ♫♫

Is so cool with playing the game ♫♫

If I really got an Iphone or Apple Product ♫♫

I will play MEGA JUMP all day no need study niao ♫♫

OK come to the end of my post ♫♫

Is time to focus in my study ♫♫

Memories whatever I can memories now ♫♫

Calculate whatever I can calculate now ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment