JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1ST DAY WORK IN SCHOOL COMPUTER LAB

Sitting inside the lab ♫♫

Working inside the lab ♫♫

Pressing inside the lab ♫♫

Playing my own laptop ♫♫

Doing nth here ♫♫

Tmr having mechanic exam and now still haven't start study ♫♫

Sitting inside the lab so long ♫♫

But I did nth so far ♫♫

MSN , FACEBOOK , KEY IN THE LAB ASSISTANCE STUFF ♫♫

just take out my mechanic note ♫♫

got mechanic tutorial answer , but don't have tutorial question ♫♫

What a funny situation ♫♫

Hope everything going smoothly tmr ♫♫

Just now msn with my FRIEND ♫♫

He asking me what is my further plan ♫♫

Really I can't tell him ♫♫

I really donoe what is my plan ♫♫

Keep changing and changing my plan ♫♫

From sec sch from nursing change to pharmacy and now study engineering ♫♫

But at the end what is my final job ? ♫♫

Be an engineer ?? ♫♫

What can I do now ? ♫♫

Don't hope so much , just can get a stable job and work thoughtout my life ♫♫

上天会决定我未来的路 ♫♫

拭目以待,希望那是个美好的未来 ♫♫

开开心心的上班去,开开心心的放工回家 ♫♫

做着自己喜欢的工作会是多么美好呢? ♫♫

问题是我喜欢什么工作? ♫♫

还有时间继续摸索吧 ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment