JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Saturday, November 27, 2010

End Of Week 6

End of week 6 ♫♫

Emr a bit busy and a bit slack ♫♫

Week 6 schedule full from Monday to Sunday ♫♫

Is so happy to my mechanic exam result ♫♫

Although can’t finish the paper and make some mistake ♫♫

But is so lucky still can get 6/10 mark ♫♫

Not so bad … ♫♫

Continue to my math class test ♫♫

No bad but donoe why can forget +c and put ± infront square root ♫♫

Due to 2 minor problem i get 18.5/20 but still OK ♫♫

Now I blogging using wanying’s laptop ♫♫

And I Camp at their house for 4 days 3 nights ♫♫

But everyday need to wake up super early ♫♫

1st time going back to Malaysia only for cut my hair ♫♫

2nd time need to reach Chinese garden at 9am ♫♫

3rd time need to wake up early for 3D mould class ♫♫

Nest week , week 7 quite a lot quiz ♫♫

Mechanic quiz again , ATS lab test , ATS e-quiz ♫♫

But haven’t start study at all ♫♫

Must work hard jiayou ahhhhhh ♫♫

1 comment: