JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 4 After Sch Reopen

A busy week in this sem ♫♫

Busy to attended event ♫♫

Wednesday fear factor is return at afternoon ♫♫

Wednesday RP's ISC event at night time ♫♫

Thursday Care and Share Tutee / tutee program ♫♫

Friday DPE Camp ♫♫

Start from Monday everyday go back super late ♫♫

Meeting , Dry run , Event ♫♫

Is so pack , and all in this week what a nice planning wow ♫♫

My lapi have been rest for this few days ♫♫

from Monday to Thursday I on my lapi once ♫♫

Between I on my comp is for doing report ♫♫

My comp have a good rest and so sad I can't rest properly ♫♫

After camp reach home at 3pm after I bath terus sleep ♫♫

In between someone is calling me but when I really wakeup ♫♫

OMG is 5am already I slept for 15 hours already ♫♫

And I miss going timber with my friends ♫♫

Planning go drink some beer de but fail too bad ♫♫

Still got marketing report is pending now ♫♫

Hope I can finish it as soon as possible ♫♫

Don't wan so busy niao lah ♫♫

I miss my sleeping time hope my sleeping time can at least 8hours a day ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment