JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

自由发挥-死定了-欢迎光临-

Finally I changing my blog's song ♫♫

The song is from “自由发挥” ♫♫

Is a group of 2 members 1 from 新光大道 another is from 大学生了没 ♫♫

I feel this song not bah and the MV super cute and nice ♫♫

"ping ping ping piang piang piang kuan kuan kuan kang" ♫♫

2nd song is from them also ♫♫

I feel the lyric 。。。。 ♫♫

Maybe my mind same as them ♫♫

谁不知道你有的只是运气 ♫♫

所以你去死吧,别再说一堆屁话 ♫♫

仿佛全世界的人都要在意你的想发 ♫♫

所以你去死吧,别再把我当傻瓜 ♫♫

你还怕没人知道你是王八 ♫♫

Enjoy my life now ♫♫

Monday GYM , Tuesday Swimming Wednesday Go Home early Thursday and Friday planning now ♫♫

Today is Tuesday that mean going to swim just now ♫♫

Swim 10 laps just now , is a bit tired after swim ♫♫

But when I jump into water I feel soosososo relax inside the water ♫♫

I can control my breath myself ♫♫

And I found something , is so simple but I laugh no stop ♫♫

The joy is laugh from my heart ♫♫

We just play splashed water to each other ♫♫

Is so stress for 19 years ♫♫

Take photo , Swimming , Splashed water can make me feel relax ♫♫

What can stop me to continue my hobby neh ? ♫♫

Hope after that I still got time continue splashed water with them ♫♫

This few day keep asking ppl go take photo with me ♫♫

Pls take it serious oh , I am soo enthu go out with u all and go take photo ♫♫

Don't have camera nevermind can borrow from other ♫♫

But who willing to lend me his/her camera leh ? ♫♫

So keep ask ppl go out with me so I can use their camera to take photo ♫♫

Hope I can success go out with them learn some skill from them ♫♫

Is time to enjoy my life ♫♫

After graduate maybe don't have so many time to play whatever I like ♫♫

So everything must do it now ♫♫

要疯狂就要趁年轻 ♫♫

Is so crazy me and jerry playing prop inside the library ♫♫



OMG who is the girl ??? ♫♫


I am the girl haha ♫♫



OMG jerry is so suit to having this hair style .. ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment