JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Starting to Stress

Is so busy ♫♫

Like quite a lot thing to do wor ♫♫

Booth duty , meeting ♫♫

Keep go out to find the "thing" that club need to use ♫♫

At the end no need that "thing" waste my time haiz ♫♫

Why not confirm leh just ask me to do leh ? ♫♫

The lab assistance will start from this week ♫♫

so extra 1 thing to do ♫♫

BORING ♫♫

This Saturday and Sunday I plan Camp in zhonglin's house ♫♫

Hope it will be a nice weekend for me and must successful Camp there lah hoho ♫♫

Ya Finally I change my phone to Singtel but still the same number lah don't worry ♫♫

So I can use my phone to online niao so cool .. ♫♫

Common Test coming soon ♫♫

This time must do it better then last time ♫♫

Take Note * Study is more important to you this sem ♫♫

Pls don't forget what more important to you ♫♫

work hard to achieve it ♫♫

I know I not as smart as you all but I willing to try ♫♫

jiayou I know I can do it de ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment