JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All the reports , assignments , class tests , proposals are in pending state

All the report , assignment , class test , proposal are in pending state ♫♫

How I going to setter all those stuff in a short time ? ♫♫

Today 1st time bring my lapi to school this sem ♫♫

Is soo "heng" that SEG internet is break down at the moment after we dismiss ♫♫

What a nice long break from 3pm to 6pm with my lapi but without internet ♫♫

Anywhere I have been done quite a lot of thing since don't have internet ♫♫

Can't facebook , can't do marketing report ♫♫

I have been solve mathematic assignment , finish my 3D mould extrude and learn how to do the mechanics tutorial since having a test in this friday ♫♫

And I thought I will start my lab assistance duty on today ♫♫

But fail just went there get some paper and listen for a short briefing then told us can go back niao ♫♫

Haven't get approved to start the lab yet OMG ♫♫

Lucky Miss Cham having the key for us to do ur 3D mould in the lab ♫♫

If not I really waste my time doing nth stuck in sch library and din't bring a single book to study ♫♫

Today feel a bit quite relax maybe have been done quite a lot thing ♫♫

Look like done quite a lot of thing but still a lot of thing haven't finish wor ♫♫

So how many thing that I haven't finish yet neh ? ♫♫

UNCOUNTABLE ♫♫

Tomorrow going out with my classmate ♫♫

Although going out is for our NE's report ♫♫

Hope we can have some fun in this short holiday ♫♫

And tmr Melvin san will bring his camera there ♫♫

That mean I can play his camera there ♫♫

OMG cool I can press press press whatever I like whatever in china town ♫♫

Going to sleep soon ♫♫

Must sleep nice nice have a good situation to take photo tmr wowwwwwoo ♫♫

SOoo look forward tmr photo taking section ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment