JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Expensive Dinner

In Malaysia now ♫♫

Go back with my brother today ♫♫

Be4 reach home pass through City Square ♫♫

Walk walk there , and I plan buy some accessories there ♫♫

Fail , nice de too exp , cheap de not that nice haiz ♫♫

So at the end din't buy anything ♫♫

But my bro bought something , bought a necklace tag cost RM30 sia ♫♫

I feel quite exp lol ♫♫

He super rich sia ♫♫

Finally is time to go home , that mean my mom knock off niao ♫♫

My mom come and fetch us go home oh ♫♫

Talk craps inside the car ♫♫

Me + My brother = SUPER NOISY ♫♫

When I come back my house will become super noisy ♫♫

Normally I stay in Singapore only face to 3 wall can't talk with other ♫♫

That why I so talkative is cos my environment ♫♫

What a nice excuse for me hehe ♫♫

After that we go eat out dinner ♫♫

What a nice dinner today ♫♫

cost RM79.20 is soooooo exp ♫♫

See the receipt is super super long ♫♫



All food with herbal , and I eat porridge cost Rm10++ sia ♫♫

What a pretty porridge cost RM10++ ♫♫



Herbal chicken soup , super bitter can see how health it this soup ♫♫



Come back for 1 day then go back better then din't go back hehe ♫♫






No comments:

Post a Comment