JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy And Busy Adventure

Quite a few days din't blog niao ♫♫

That mean I am busy to do something else hoho ♫♫

This few days I went to ECP to be volunteer in a event and went to Marina Barrage for kite flying ♫♫

Let talk about that volunteer event ♫♫

I keep saying the same sentences to the participants ♫♫

Need any water ? 100 Plus ? Need 100 Plus ? ♫♫

Repeat this those sentences to all participants ♫♫

And I found that , the guy really enthu to take drink from a girl ♫♫

As I stand infront of that girl , and I asking need water anot then din’t look at me just ignore me and take with her wor ♫♫

Sport guy also so “TIKO” HAIZ ♫♫

Nevermind I still can give for the girls , and some of them want to win really huo chu qu ♫♫

Don’t care anything just run run run run run run ♫♫

Asking want drink anot also ignore me run run run run run + black face only wor ♫♫

And I know a girl on that day wor ♫♫

I get her phone also neh , hoho 1st time get phone from a girl ♫♫

I take her phone number cos I want her to help me buy that SP's shirt ♫♫

But that is my 1st time want a phone number from a girl and I just know her not until 1 day ♫♫

WOW is a new experience for me sia ♫♫

No bad lucky she still willing to give me her phone number wor can ask her help me buy niao HAPPY ♫♫

After finish our job we are talk alot of crap cos we all in 1st water point ♫♫

And I keep taking about my past to her ♫♫

I donoe why I will talk to a friend just know 1st day and no even more than 12 hours about that thing ? ♫♫

But she also just listen and give comment hehe ♫♫

Have a happy chat with her , next time maybe can ask her come out wor ♫♫

Since we talk for so long hehe ♫♫

Next time let her talk more then I can know her even more haha ♫♫

OK continue with the kite flying today ♫♫

I really enjoy today outing with you all ♫♫

Eat a lot , drink a lot , shout a lot and try to fight with that guard a lot ♫♫

HAHA talk about that guard I really donoe why he soooooooo FUxK ♫♫

Keep warning us , don’t let your bubble balloon drop into sea later water pollution ♫♫

A few minutes later , Don’t let your bubble balloon drop on the grass later land pollution ♫♫

A few minutes later , come and say again later drop into sea I can fund you all ♫♫

WHF we all are sitting super far from the sea how the thing will drop into sea keep come and warning us ♫♫

After that we all keep say a lot of nonsense about him ♫♫

Say until very loud , Don’t talk too much later air pollution ah ♫♫

Don’t step on grass later the grass die you get fine ah ♫♫

We are keep talk loud about that so I think he heard what I say then come and say ♫♫

Pls keep your voice low , don’t disturb other ppl play kite there ♫♫

WTF public can’t speak loudly ah ? Now a day public can only heart talk ah ? ♫♫

After playing kite we all going to eat @ simpang bedok ♫♫

And going back to Nicholas n Marcus de house ♫♫

THX for Nicholas sponsor his comp for me to undate my blog ♫♫




No comments:

Post a Comment