JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a nice weekend

Finally I have enough slept ♫♫

Finally I can play my game ♫♫

Finally I can watch my movie ♫♫

I love the weekend after busy weekday ♫♫

1st week after school reopen ♫♫

Beside attended the class also need to attended the meeting ♫♫

What a boring life in 1st week , fully everyday having meeting ♫♫

We can choice to HAPPY , We also can choice to be optimistic ♫♫

Sometime we just purposely choice to Unhappy and pessimism ♫♫

Why so purposely neh ? ♫♫

this sem I choice to focus in my study ♫♫

Study is more important to me ♫♫

And I heard themo sir say , Who can get an A NYP will give him an A cos a lot ppl can't get in NTU now cos required GPA 3.9x ♫♫

Fight for last few sem ♫♫

Can't go University at least I work hard be4 ♫♫

YEAH is time to watch movie ♫♫

I want to finish it faster ♫♫

Today need to sleep early tmr got 3D mould class can't be late ♫♫

And I just finish memories 3D mould ♫♫

What a nice module 2nd week start test niao ♫♫

Good luck to me in week 2 ♫♫

Hope CCA won't make my mood down in week 2 ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment