JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy pokpok outing

Going out all day today ♫♫

Afternoon going for the DPE Impact Camp meeting ♫♫

After that , go buy the Chalet food in HOUGANG Fair Price Extra ♫♫

Very fast finish buying niao wor .. so what we going to do next ♫♫

So next plan is .. Buying KOI in AMK ♫♫

Went back NYP fetch Nicole and Marcus , then went to AMK centre ♫♫

Marcus not going with us he going city hall take his 1st LOMO Product ♫♫

After that we meet back to having our dinner ♫♫

YEAH went to the new place for our dinner ♫♫

THX to Alfred fetch me to so many new place hoho ♫♫

The food over there is nice and OMG donoe how to say ♫♫

We order a lot of thing then we share the money ♫♫

5 of us 1 ppl need $9.50 , can imagine how many we order hehe ♫♫

No much also actually , just 6 dish only mah haha ♫♫

Excited for tmr chalet ♫♫

Tmr Alfred fetch us to ECP so happy no need to take MRT change BUS niao , hoorrryyy ♫♫

So nice to having a car in SINGAPORE ♫♫

I need Faster to get my car license , I need 2 year can only convert my license to SINGAPORE license ye ♫♫

Enjoy today trip with Marcus , Nicole , Alfred , Jovina ♫♫

Be4 going out , taking some photo today Let show u all ♫♫

Since Marcus Yap say my blog don't have photo ♫♫

I don't mind put my photo here haha ♫♫









* Mr . MARCUS YAP I UPLOAD PHOTO IN MY BLOG NIAO HOHO *

No comments:

Post a Comment