JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Saturday, October 2, 2010

No title

Nth to do this few days ♫♫

Yesterday buy a very very normal spec with degree one lah ♫♫

And the stuff super funny cos is my bro's friends ♫♫

Be4 that I go the shop with my bro ♫♫

My bro told them next time when "he" come to buy "kill" "him" , "he" very rich de ♫♫

OMG they really think I am very rich wor ♫♫

Ask me change this change that ask me buy transition some more ♫♫

FROM RM128 ++ to RM400 OMG ♫♫

But I am not so stupid keep quiet and let them "kill" ♫♫

Everything i say no thx haha ♫♫

Just buy a normal spec and I feel okok only not really nice ♫♫

So No need take so exp de glass or something lah haha ♫♫

Next is RM128 only mah IF I don't like this pattern i can change my spec next year wor haha ♫♫

I will get my spec coming monday ♫♫

So I hope when I get it I still like my SPEC ♫♫


Continue with today my friend birthday party ♫♫

He really sincerity to invite all my family ♫♫

1st he call my mom but fail can't call then sms my mom ♫♫

After a few day he call again to confirm the attendance ♫♫

Until today we are prepare to go out he call again ask reach niao mei you ♫♫

OMG is sooooooooooooosooooooo sincerity to invite us sia ♫♫

BE4 that we are working together in shopping center as a promoter and my mom working there also ♫♫

Cos we stay quite near so everyday my mon will fetch him go home and donoe why he suddenly follow me call my mom ah ma wor ♫♫

heheee that why so sincerity to invite all my family not only me hoho ♫♫

I want go sing K again ♫♫

Who want to sing K in city square neway next week find me I want I want ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment