JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Suddenly Strongly Feel Want Go Back Singapore

I am safe to reach JB's house niao ♫♫

Today wake up super early and I only sleep for 2-3 hours only ♫♫

Early morning somebody call me and asking me how to transfer the song into his IPHONE 4 ♫♫

And I want to tell him yesterday night ask him call me on that time ♫♫

He din't call and wait until early morning only call me haiz ♫♫

After that i have a mood to call TELEKOM ♫♫

Asking how to set the wireless modem ♫♫

The tutorial disk really donoe what talking about even in chinese ♫♫

But after I call I just realise is soooooooo simple to set ♫♫

Just go a web key in all the username and password then done niao ♫♫

So easy and the modem put in my house donoe how many month niao ♫♫

Never mind thx for wakeup me so early and i can go back Singapore for clean my room and bring my comp back ♫♫

Donoe why I have very STRONGGGGG feel want go back to take back my lapi wor ♫♫

So I go back with my brother ♫♫

THX for my brother help me clean my room and clear here clear there to create more space to me to store my stuff ♫♫

And my brother really like my "SPACE" ♫♫

Actually my "SPACE" really nice just too far from sch only ♫♫

I update my comp sambil clean my room ♫♫

Throw all paper away and keep all proposal be my rough paper ♫♫

After throw everything my room look tidy and clean hehe ♫♫

Very very tired now ♫♫

Tmr i wan buy a spec i don't care my spec spoiled niao need a new 1 lol ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment