JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Monday, September 20, 2010

ARE ME IMPORTANT TO YOU GUY ???



What i going to do now ? ♫♫

Really nth to do wor ♫♫

Waste all my time in travel today ♫♫

And so far i did nth haha ♫♫

In this long journey i donoe why i have a feeling ♫♫

I wish to know all my friends mind , am I important to you ?? ♫♫

Although I am not so important to you but i hope that you all can respect me and more care about my feeling ♫♫

Reallly I can feel that my friends are leaving me one by one ♫♫

And I really donoe is me did something wrong to you all make you all leave me alone??? ♫♫

Who have been read this post can you tell me ♫♫

Am I important to you ??? ♫♫

IF really not so important to you I hope i won't be a passerby in your world ♫♫

Maybe after 10 years you still can remember who am I ♫♫

And my crazy movement SEXY DANCE and SEXY POST will stay in your memories until forever and forever and forever ♫♫



=SEXY GEE=




=一起跳起来=

2 comments:

  1. although I just noe u about 3 or 4 months...but u really is a good senior...not just senior, but oso friend....help us a lot....thanks....n u r important...all of us oso think like that...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx huiming .. Happy to saw ur comments ... at least now i know i am important to u all ...

    ReplyDelete