JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Monday, September 13, 2010

CHALET NIGHT NERDY 80'S


Hey guys I just come back from chalet night nerdy 80's ♫♫

We need act as nerd as possible in order to attended this party ♫♫

At 1st really can't find something to act nerd ♫♫

But at the end I get a nice shirt from my house ♫♫

Is my aunt buy for my grandfather but can’t wear and give it to me de shirt ♫♫

Haha is really 80's de shirt sia ♫♫

Next I try to getting some accessory to increase my nerd level ♫♫

Finding a bow tie in my house but fail donoe why my brother keep ♫♫

Then I plan to buy some accessory tmr when journey back to Singapore ♫♫

After that I meet Gary Teh , Zach Pang , Siao Ting , Aik Khuan and Lih Juin ♫♫

After meet they all ♫♫

YES IS TIME TO DRESS UP ♫♫

I change my shirt in PASIR RIS MRT STATION ♫♫

OMG really nerd until ……. ♫♫



And the passages by keep look at my dress up make me feel so embarrassing ♫♫

Unbelievable right Joel will feel embarrassing hehe ♫♫

And then on the way to our chalet ♫♫

We still keep adjusted our shirt , our hair ♫♫

We help Gary Teh , Lih Juin , Zack Pang to comb the nerdy hair ♫♫

Damn nerd with “centre paty” hair style ♫♫

And they keep force me to comb the nerdy hair style ♫♫

Now we are prefect nerd when we walk into the chalet haha ♫♫

Finally is time to eat ♫♫

After we reach our chalet ♫♫

The chicken wing is in process that mean got someone cooking for us niao ♫♫

Me , Cheng Yan , Nicholas 3 of us is really just work around the BBQ pit ♫♫

We just wait somebody cook for us and be “da shao ya” “da xiao jie” haha ♫♫

THX for Shu Yun keep cooking something for us and reserve some food for me haha ♫♫

We mostly clear all the foods see how geng we are next time can ask us go buffet sure hua shuan de haha ♫♫

We take photo also while eating ♫♫





Next is game section ♫♫

We are separated into groups then what we all doing ??? ♫♫

Haha we all need to find the paper around the chalet and playground ♫♫

Winner will splash the water to the Loser haha ♫♫

But fail , until the end all become wet cos Loser are fight back steal our water to splash us ♫♫

The most unlucky was ….. I forget to bring underwear there and I wet until …… ♫♫

Donoe why I bring all the shampoo , shirt , pant even pant bring more than 1 ♫♫

The most important thing I can forget to bring ♫♫

So I force to wear nth “inside” all the day until next day go home ♫♫

Is a new Experience for me din’t wear underwear infront so many ppl and walk around shopping centre , take bus to mrt station then take mrt go home ♫♫

Continue my story ♫♫

Next we are playing captain ball ♫♫

The purpose of playing captain ball is to make Cheng Yan and Xin Yi wet Only ♫♫

Then we are really play hard and enjoy the moment we are catch the ball and fight with each other haha ♫♫

And I realize something in this game , I got some violent when playing ball game haha ♫♫

Ya forget something be4 we playing game we having a vote ♫♫



NERDY KING AND NERDY QUEEN 2010 ? ♫♫

NERDY KING goes to LIM JIT KHAI ♫♫

NERDY QUESS goes to ONG CHENG YAN ♫♫



After everything now is own time own target ♫♫

Everyone is busy to bath , and I am so clever be4 everyone think want to bath still playing outside ♫♫

I going to bath niao , so no need fight with them and no need to wait ♫♫

After that some of us are playing mahjong , actually only 4 ppl ♫♫

And other gambler are playing Texus poker with start at 10sen , and $1 all in haha ♫♫







10sen 1 time still got ppl lose around $10 wor ♫♫

Donoe how they playing haha ♫♫

Slowly the gambler become lesser and lesser ♫♫

Because all the money are walk to JIT KHAI pocket ♫♫

Start at 2am 1st ppl going to sleep is our Mr. Nicholas Choi ♫♫

And Mr. Nicholas Choi is sleep the longest time , 8.30am want to wakeup him still don’t want to wake up hehe ♫♫

Me , Aaron , Xin Yi , Shu Yun 4 of us playing mahjong over night ♫♫

Playing mahjong really time fly ♫♫

Around 5.30am , slowly got ppl wakeup and prepared go work and go back sch ♫♫

After all the year 3 senior are going off around 6am for FYP or attachment in company ♫♫





Me and Aaron join Marcus and Nicholas for sleeping hehe ♫♫

After that check out everything then we go home ♫♫

After reach home I wash my cloth , sleep from 1pm to 4pm ♫♫

Then go to Marcus’ house for dinner with them and now just coming back from outside to return the phone to Ranie ♫♫

And now sitting infront Marcus’ Laptop and write this blog ♫♫




No comments:

Post a Comment