JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Friday, September 24, 2010

YEAH I get my shirt from online niao but too small for me

YEAH today wake up early ♫♫

What make me wake up so early NEH ? ♫♫

The shirt that I buy online poslaju send to my house niao ♫♫

Hoho that mean I get my shirt niao wow so fast just a few day ♫♫

But the size a bit too small wor hahaan ♫♫

100cm ye just fit fit lol hehe ♫♫

Haiz buy 2 T-shirt 1 for me and 1 for my aunt ♫♫

And too small for mine one and too big for her one ♫♫

What a funny joke haha ♫♫

So next time when i buy shirt from online must use rule to measure everything ♫♫

Confirm everything and make sure everything is fit for me then only I buy ♫♫

Play safe sia ♫♫

Hehe so today i measure all my body niao ♫♫

And measure some of my shirt ♫♫

Actually i bring 3 shirt come back only ♫♫

1 is my "FROG"shirt , 1 is my sleeping shirt , another 1 is casual formal shirt ♫♫

this 3 shirt can go casual format commissioning , can sleep and can go out ♫♫

what a nice pretty group of shirt ♫♫

1 comment: