JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CUT MY HAIR AGIAN


Cut my hair today ♫♫

Damn short and my staright hair no more straight niao hahaaa ♫♫

I need to straight perm again niao haiz no $$$$$$$ ♫♫

I have a plan now ♫♫

I wan to buy some shirt , some pant , a spec ♫♫

Hope all those things will success get it tmr haha ♫♫

So i think i need to take out all my money in bank to buy those things ♫♫

going yamcha later ♫♫

Din't meet them for a long time niao ♫♫

Going to 1 sem leh , they keep busy for their stuff and i keep busy for my CCA ♫♫

We all keep contact at 1st sem , still web cam in 1st sem ♫♫

After a few sem , less contact , never web cam anymore ♫♫

Everyone got their own things to do ♫♫

Tomorrow is moon cake festive me and my family will going for steamboat ♫♫

Hope is a nice day for tmr ♫♫

Can get what I want to buy ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment