JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Result Release @ 8 am



THX GOD , THX EVERYONE HAVE BEEN HELP ME IN LAST SEM ♫♫

Happy to see my result become better and better ♫♫

From 1st sem 2.9 to 2nd sem 3.78 until now 3rd sem maintain 2nd sem result 3.78 but getting more As then 2nd sem ♫♫

Although is improved but I need to work hard for next 3 sem ♫♫

My GPA still under average 3.5 ♫♫

but 0.03 to go only ♫♫

Jiayou bah JoeL you can do it deeee ♫♫

I sleep less then 5 hours today cos waiting for my result ♫♫

And I wake up super duper early to open my comp ♫♫

Sueyean wake up early also and I chat with her from 7am something until 8am is time to check our result ♫♫

My heartbeat beat until very very very fast ♫♫

When I saw my result yes no bad my math get A and I relieved 1/2 ♫♫

Continue scan my result , scan until last 1 haiz pop out a big "C" ♫♫

No choice force to accepted it ♫♫

And lucky is module credit 2 subject IF math get C i will die ♫♫

After check my result finally I have something to do today ♫♫

I will go City Square JB Neway sing K what a nice activity for me ♫♫

Then sing K for 3 hours and eat quite alot thing cos got salad buffer is free ♫♫

And i fully use that 3 hours cos I only go with 1 ppl and my friend ♫♫

Emr a bit shy bah sing no much , most the time I sing oh hoho ♫♫

So today sing until very shuang ♫♫

Who still want go for neway now got promotion oh ♫♫

3pm - 7pm Rm1 per enter only can sing 2 hour need add kacang only oh ♫♫

Damn cheap who want go let go together SING again ♫♫

After sing K we walk around the shopping mall and then we go to a 2nd hand shop to find something nice and cheap ♫♫

The 2nd hand shop emr for me not really nice lah a bit smelly and nth much to see ♫♫

But different view from my friend he like playing Treasure Hunt inside and let him find a nice thing and only Rm5 ♫♫

Just finish my dinner , long time not so tired niao ♫♫

Need sleep more today hehe ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment