JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tired day

Donoe why suddenly feel very tired now ♫♫

And I just come back from school playing badminton with Marcus , Michael , Yazib , LaiYong and YuanQuan ♫♫

LaiYong damn funny with all his playing skill but he really enthu to play with us haha ♫♫

We only play around 2 hours wor so won’t make me so tired bah ♫♫

But be4 we going for badminton ♫♫

Me , Michael and YuanQuan were going to the REDHILL for taking YOG free ticket to UNIVERSAL STUDIO @ sentosa at 10am ♫♫

And I am going because I suddenly get a ticket and I want to change the ticket same as them going on tmr 17 Sept ♫♫

But fail , OMG can’t change cos my ticket is 15 Sept over niao , if be4 than that date still can change so sad to heard ♫♫

Lucky YuanQuan still got 1 extra ticket that mean I still can go on tmr night hoorrayyyyy ♫♫

So unlucky to Marcus and YuanQuan HAHA ♫♫

Too bad to Marcus cos can’t go , no more ticket and YuanQuan can’t take that ticket to sell , can only exchange with me haha ♫♫

That is my 1st time step in UNIVERSAL STUDIO tmr and maybe the last time ♫♫

Is damn exp to the UNIVERSAL STUDIO ticket $60++ ♫♫

But I only going in for photo taking and dinner inside hope the ticket is include all the game hehe ♫♫

Finally I can go in the UNIVERSAL STUDIO without any payment ♫♫

Everytime me can only see from outside and now I have a chance see from inside to outside sia ♫♫

Different view for UNVERSAL STUDIO ♫♫

UNIVERSAL STUDIO here I come ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment