JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, September 23, 2010

O-N-L-I-N-E S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G

S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G ♫♫

Can't shopping outside what can i do ? ♫♫

Shopping ONLINE yeah ♫♫

find a shop in a forum that sell outer-space's shirts and some other Taiwan superstar's brand ♫♫

And the price is not so exp just nice Rm23-Rm25 per 1 shirt ♫♫

So I order 1 shirt already FXCK SCHOOL no homework ♫♫



still a few shirt feel like want to buy ♫♫

but 1 time buy so many later no money niao lol hehe ♫♫



I confirm want to buy this niao so now thinking want to buy 1 more but donoe choice which one ? ♫♫



Very cute suit for me yeeee hehe ♫♫



maybe Choice this cos all is black colour now wor ♫♫



Snoopy ye ♫♫



Simple and nice yeeeee ♫♫

Which one better neah ? ♫♫

leave comment for me bah thx ♫♫



My aunt buy this one ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment