JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Friday, October 29, 2010

End of 2nd weeks of sch reopen ..

OMG come to the end of 2nd week niao ♫♫

Enjoy the life I have so far ♫♫

No much thing to do , no much thing to worry ♫♫

I can waste my time playing monopoly deal in library ♫♫

What a nice week without stress ♫♫

Is so relax in this week ♫♫

Coming week will become more busy and stressful ♫♫

2 camps coming , German Club welcoming party , Care & share tutor tutee program ♫♫

I need to design a poster and name tag ♫♫

How I going to design it donoe how to use photoshop ♫♫

No longer relax time niao ♫♫

3D mould class test ♫♫

Hope I can hander it nicely ♫♫

Imagine module , hope I can imagine what the product look like ♫♫

I should work hard in this sem ♫♫

No matter what result I get end of this sem ♫♫

At least i try to score ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment