JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Saturday, October 16, 2010

SEG CHALET BBQ NIGHT 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT




After come back from SEG CHALET NIGHT ♫♫

I feel so tired but it really fun ♫♫

Although very tired after come back but I only slept for not more then 7 hours wor ♫♫

I wonder why I can slept so little only after 1 day din't slept haha ♫♫

Never mind , the is not the main point for this post hehe ♫♫

Ya because of this chalet BBQ is SEG event so can't miss meeting right ♫♫

So we having a small NEXUS game meeting inside the chalet ♫♫

WE DIN'T FORGET WORK WHEN WE ARE PLAYING ♫♫

Meeting with beds and pillows what a pretty meeting ♫♫

And meeting is hall inside sososooooo nice place so everyone like can't concentrate to the meeting ♫♫

So very fast end our game meeting niao ♫♫

Finish meeting is time to PLAY lol ♫♫

Went to beach to play captain's ball ♫♫

Run , run , run , run , run , run is so hot and tired ♫♫

After playing everyone went back to chalet and left me , yongquan , engwaei , yazid , zijing and shuyun ♫♫

They plan JUMP INTO WATER wor ♫♫

All guy are jump into water and zijing and shuyun help us take care our value able on the beach ♫♫

Donoe why everyone feel itching when swim in the sea ♫♫

Just swim not more then 10 min everyone went to bath niao hehe ♫♫

Haha finally is really JUMP INTO WATER since I say for soooo many time niao ♫♫

OK is time to BBQ niao is soosooo hungry but donoe why the food process is damn slow ♫♫

Lucky our jiran finish their BBQ donate their BBQ pitch for us sia ♫♫

Then we got 1 more place to cook our foods , increase the food process speed YEAH ♫♫

And now I feel super super full niao ♫♫

And the moment , I found that nicole and the geng gone niao wor ♫♫

So I ask nicholas go find them together but he want change his contact lens to spec so I go find 1st ♫♫

After find then we are going to beach for chatting ♫♫

Happy , although I know I will very tired if I din't sleep but I ENJOY IT ♫♫

Happy , although I know eat more will become fatter and fatter but I ENJOY IT ♫♫

Happy , although I know very stupid walk at the beach at midnight but I ENJOY IT ♫♫

Happy , although I know very boring playing some lame game at midnight but I ENJOY IT ♫♫

-Photo will upload soon -

No comments:

Post a Comment