JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Friday, October 8, 2010

Going Back Busy Life

Going back Singapore soon ♫♫

Less than 24 hours from now ♫♫

Be4 going back got a lot thing to do already ♫♫

All is CCA stuff ♫♫

What can I do now ? ♫♫

Let me choose , I will focus on my study ♫♫

I hope I can get 1 time GPA 4.0 and be4 graduate at least get 1 DIST ♫♫

My mom keep ask me go for work when I have free time ♫♫

But the point is my time all occupy by CCA now ♫♫

I can’t leave just like that then go for my part time job ♫♫

I know I can’t make it doing 3 thing at the time , STUDY , CCA , PART TIME ♫♫

Coming Sunday , I will attend a cool event ♫♫

Cos that event having allowance wooooooo ♫♫

The range from $20 - $50 ♫♫

Hope I can get close to $50 de allowance hehe ♫♫

The got more $50 budget for me this month hehe ♫♫

And I still got a lot thing to buy haven’t buy no money ♫♫

So I plan every day I must save $2 ♫♫

1 mth I can get close to $60 niao ♫♫

Who want be my bank ? ♫♫

Everyday ask $2 from me ♫♫

After 1 mth give me back then I can buy anything I want ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment