JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Monday, September 12, 2011

9月12日超级大热天之工作的第6天

Monday blue ♥♥
Achieve something today ♥♥
I Plan to haven't lunch with them and successful today ♥♥
Just random follow them out for lunch hehe ♥♥
And the distance is pretty far sia ♥♥
But able to finish lunch within 30mins ♥♥
Can rest for another 30mins ♥♥
And something that feel happy ♥♥
1 of my college ask me where I going during lunch time ♥♥
Never saw me appeal in canteen ♥♥
Cos normally I will lunch with them ♥♥
They never talk much with me at least they got notice me not there ♥♥
Is that happy starting ?? ♥♥
Today is mid-autumn festival ♥♥
Supposedly I need to celebrate with my family ♥♥
But is toooooooo bad to say that ♥♥
Dismiss at 6.30pm and don't think able to rush back JB and rush back Singapore on the same day ♥♥
But is ok I haven't dinner alone at home with my laptop ♥♥
okok lonely here haha ♥♥
And how really headache sia ♥♥
Haiz need to sleep early tonight and can't continue FB and watch movie ♥♥
Work hard for tmr ♥♥
Today have a good start ♥♥
Hope that will be a good ending also ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment