JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Friday, September 23, 2011

Get My Result @ Today 8am














Get my result today ♫♫
I am so happy when I see I get into Director list again ♫♫


But when I check my result ♫♫
Is too bad ♫♫
Got 1 counting GPA module get B+ ♫♫


Communication skill get B+ ♫♫
Although getting B+ is not a very good result ♫♫


But I should be proud to say I got improved after year1 ♫♫
Cos I getting C+ in year1 ♫♫


I am sooooooooo sad for the C+ ♫♫
MY COMMUNICATION SKILL GOT THAT BAD MEH ? ♫♫


Overall I am satisfied for my result ♫♫
Although got same defects in between ♫♫


But those modules that I work hard ♫♫
Waste a lot time to memories everything ♫♫
All that I get an A ♫♫


And the module never work hard at all ♫♫
Just take out Itouch and copy ♫♫
Getting DIST haha ♫♫
But some how i also got work hard to find out how the tool path to be complete ♫♫


Summaries for today ♫♫
I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY AND SO SATISFIED FOR TODAY RESULT ♫♫ 

No comments:

Post a Comment