JoeLの部落♫ じòぴé 一点一滴♫

Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 Gathering In 1 Day

Yeah finally I have something to do this 2 days ♫♫

Yesterday running for 2 gathering ♫♫

See i'am so geng hohoho ♫♫

Afternoon going out with Nicholas , Jerry , Eileen , Maggie ♫♫

We went to Just Asia for out lunch ♫♫

Why We Choose Just Asia ♫♫

Because Just Asia have free flow drink and ice-cream ♫♫

5 of us plan group study at Just Asia sia ♫♫

Haha Unbelievable right haha ♫♫

We all spend around 6 hours ++ at Just Asia ♫♫

YES YOU ARE RIGHT ♫♫

Not possible study for 6 hours there ♫♫

We all still chatting and gossiping there haha ♫♫

Actually chatting time more than study time lah ♫♫

Haha ♫♫

So sorry to all of you disturb ur study time ♫♫

Haha ♫♫

What we going to do next after 6 hours stay in Just asia ? ♫♫

Yeah we going to next gathering ♫♫

SEG’s friends are going to gather at PS ♫♫

After they all watch movie we all meet up at PS for our dinner ♫♫

Haha eat again ♫♫

Enjoy our meal in pasta mania ♫♫

Damn small pasta meal ♫♫

After finish my own pasta still help Carolyn & Jasmine finish her left over pasta ♫♫

The meal is really too small not enough for me sia ♫♫

After our dinner we go ISTANA PARK to take photo ♫♫



The 8 Singapore flag at behind is out only background ♫♫

Stuck there for around 30min ++ haha ♫♫

Change a lot of post ♫♫

Sit down de stand up de doramifaso de ♫♫




See how good my skill ♫♫

Can see everyone wor ♫♫

Finally I get the camera ♫♫

Start my self photo taking session ♫♫




laiyong suddenly come in wan take with me ♫♫



Take photo with Elain ♫♫

Keep take , continue take , uncontrolled take ♫♫

Enjoy my life with photo taking session ♫♫

Hoho ♫♫

Lastly going back home ♫♫

But I din’t go back to my own house ♫♫

I overnight at Nicholas’ house ♫♫

3am only sleep wor ♫♫

Use phone to chat and use msn to webcam with eileen
& maggie ♫♫

can see how free we all right haha ♫♫

Spoiled our study plan again ♫♫

Hopeless leh ♫♫

So I must study more this few day to ganti back ♫♫

Saturday go terbau Jusco for my study ♫♫

Sambil Shop Sambil Study there ♫♫

Gambatah JOEL u can do it man ♫♫

After this can throw away your book niao ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment